Eventrule conditions doesn't work

I have incoming incidents from Azure which is sending alerts in the common alert schema.
In my service, I would like to filter them based on the presence of the field, but I can’t get this working.
On the main dashboard, my incident has body like this:

{
"rows": [
  [
    "2020-04-30T06:29:01.7401207Z",
    "new message in some-control-error",
    "customEvent",
    "{\"messageId\":\"b4482789-c426-434a-ae5c-04b7b18d5fd4\",\"origin\":\"some.origin.Import\",\"destination\":\"some.destination.ProductImport\"}",

But in event rule creation window this looks different:

{
	"timestamp": "2020-04-30T06:42:27.755Z",
	"summary": "some-client-prod-QueueControlError",
	"source": "Application Insights",
	"severity": "info",
	"dedup_key": "/.*******************",
	"custom_details": {
		"Threshold": "0",
		"SearchResults": {
			"tables": [
				{
					"rows": [
						[
							"2020-04-30T06:29:01.7401207Z",
							"new message in some-control-error",
							"customEvent",
							"{"messageId":"****************-04b7b18d5fd4","origin":"some.origin.Import","destination":"some.destination.ProductImport"}"

I would like to ignore/change incidents based on destination value.
I tried the next rules and none of them work:

When any conditions are met
custom_details.SearchResults.tables[0].rows[0][3]  contains  \"destination\":\"some.destination.SubmitOrder\"
custom_details.SearchResults.tables[0].rows[0][3]  contains  "destination":"some.destination.SubmitOrder"
custom_details.SearchResults.tables[0].rows[0][3].destination contains  some.destination.SubmitOrder
custom_details.SearchResults.tables[0].rows[0][3] matches regex \"\bdestination\b\"\:\"\bsome\b\.\bdestination\b\.\bProcessOrder\b\"

How to make it work?

Hi Vasyl,

It appears the nested destination field is not available to use by itself as a condition.

When setting event rules you can Base conditions from the incoming JSON events to see what fields are available to be captured as conditions.

It appears the destination field can’t be captured by itself but you can set the condition of the custom detail to be the outside field that includes the destination field to then contain the value within the destination field such as "destination":"EXAMPLE or something similar.